Topic: a hoy hoy v2.0

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by MeanY MeanY 3 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 233 times

• Author

Alechetho
    Participant

Most of you might already know me or at least know of me from MeanY ragging on me and talking shit. my name is Alec, i’m 24 years old and have been gaming since i was a first worked out how to feed in MOBAshit. My last VAC ban was 1860 days ago on steam so I’m a good boy now. Don’t really play competitively much due to a crippling sense of self doubt instilled from a long relationship with MeanY. Currently playing Rising storm 2, Heroes of the storm, RB6 and Hentai flash games on Newgrounds. I am online most nights and am willing to play as long as you’re in charge ;;;). And no I am not Associated with any bodybuilders. Don’t bother asking as i know it will come up at some point.

Haff
    Haff
    Keymaster

Welcome mate.

MeanY
    MeanY
    Keymaster

Awwww, this guy…..

Welcome Alec, good to be gaming with you again. If you wanna build some FPS confidence I’ll let you get a few kills next time 😉

Dragonator755
    Participant

I’m Not even mad. thanks for the laughs.

MeanY
    MeanY
    Keymaster

Oh, that reminds me… Alec, if you thought playing fps with me was bad wait till you play with “The Clutch Master”.

If you ever happen to be in a game with him, and even worse… on the enemy team I truly feel bad for you and wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable hiding place from this inhuman force.

Inhuman:
    adjective
    lacking human qualities of compassion and mercy; cruel and barbaric.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 2
Terkoz, MeanY
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Forum Statistics
Threads: 127, Posts: 1,012, Members: 42
Welcome to our newest member, roogiefilgog
Most users ever online was 8 on 08-01-2017 10:49:34