Topic: A hoy hoy v3.0

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Krondorian 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 168 times

• Author

Krondorian
    Participant

Hey guys and galls,

OK so I’m not sure exactly what I should write here, I’m probably supposed to give a brief summary of who I am and what I do to break the ice so to speak so I’ll give it a shot.

I’m a 28 yr old Australian that lives in New Zealand, but be nice I get enough shit from the ppl here. I originally live in Perth, western Australia and moved to Auckland for a new start, i went to Uni and became and electronic Technician and am now working as a security technician.

I have been playing games for a very long time and about 6 years ago I was playing world of Warcraft and had the unfortunate experience of meeting this lanky electrical apprentice called Meany, he was running a guild back then and i was one of his underlings. Funnily enough I was able to catch up with him and we actually made a pretty good friendship, even got to the point where I was living with him for a few weeks in collie.

So a few years past and unfortunately me and meany kinda just stopped talking, funnily enough 6yrs later we started talking on steam and he has introduced me to a few of you guys. I must say I am really stoked at the possibility of playing in a clan. It’s not for the competitive side, although I would be keen for that once some training is done. It’s for the ability to play some games with some new friends, it’s one of the reasons I miss being apart of the old guild that meany and I was in.

I play an assortment of games from mmorpgs, fps, strategy u name it ill give it a shot.

Well that’s kinda me, I’m a talkative bastard so if you want to know more hit me up I’ll talk your ear off.

Regards,

Baxter Hellyer

MeanY
    MeanY
    Keymaster

Dragon started something. A hoy hoy…. Still the clutch master though.

Good to see yah around man, it’s been fun catching up for games. Good post by the way. 😀 Looking forward to catching up when we come to NZ later in the year.

Haff
    Haff
    Keymaster

Hey mate. What games you playing at the moment?

Krondorian
    Participant

Hey Haff,

Sorry for the late reply, i have been playing World of Warcraft with some friends recently so that’s a big one, other that that The Hunter: Call to the wild, League of legends, Diablo 3, Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds, The Forrest, Arma 3 and Heaps more.

i may not be meany with his 1000+ games but i got a few and i like variety.

Regards

Baxter Hellyer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 2
Terkoz, MeanY
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Forum Statistics
Threads: 127, Posts: 1,012, Members: 42
Welcome to our newest member, roogiefilgog
Most users ever online was 8 on 08-01-2017 10:49:34