Topic: Hello peeps. alot of old and a few new faces here

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by MeanY MeanY 9 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 740 times

• Author

Warhead
    Participant

Hey peeps my name is Hayden, alias is Warhead and has been for many years or some call me vv due to some times in games warhead5 being taken to fall back to VVarhead.

Thought i would jump in and say hey and join this lovely communtie, have been meaning for awhile but been to lazy XD. A big push on my side was destiny 2 coming out very soon and wanted some peeps to play with. I have a bunch of RL friends playing aka typhoon kolossus and few others but more is always better. I jumped in discord the other day and meany said there where a few of u guys jumping aboard the destiny ship so i decided to jump with you lot. May have taken 2 days on launch off form work XD.

Previous clan was mag from where i met most of u, have been with them since 2010 but kinda off and on due to diffrent games being played but havnt really been over there for awhile and most of the people i loved are here since the big split.

Games i am really into atm are pubg (getting alittle board of the same thing) fornite, yes i bought it when it first came out so i like the pve side and pvp is fun, Hearthstone here and there. My next few games will be destiny 2 obviously as i mentioned and next year i am hoping anthem is going to be amazing as it looks.

Thanks for anyone that bothered to read my horrible engrish.

Warhead

Haff
    Haff
    Keymaster

Nice one VV. Welcome. Definitely looking forward to destiny 2.

Terkoz
    Terkoz
    Keymaster

Welcome mister. Glad to see you here.

MeanY
    MeanY
    Keymaster

Welcome Warhead, great to catch up with you in game again. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 0
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 137, Posts: 1,056, Members: 72
Welcome to our newest member, BvioifdaKink
Most users ever online was 8 on 08/01/2017 10:49 am