This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by NukeJockey NukeJockey 8 months ago. This post has been viewed 299 times

• Author
    NukeJockey
    NukeJockey
    Spectator

Figured I should finally get around to an intro post.

My names Haydn, I’m currently 29 (hitting the magical 30 on good friday) and I live in Victoria. I have a partner named Kym and we have a 4 year old boy together, Richard, as well as 2 cats. I’ve been gaming my entire life. I have small snippets of memories playing the Commodore 64 when I was about 3 or 4 and I still fondly remember the day my parents bought a Nintendo Entertainment System. My true love for gaming started when my parents bought a 486 PC and had a friend load it up with literally hundreds of games.

I used to try and play games online with dial up back around the time quake 2 came out, but it was always pretty horendous. It wasn’t until I was 16 that we got a decent enough internet connection to play games online and ever since then I’ve been in and out of clans for a variety of different games, though mostly competitive FPS like DoD and CS.

Am currently a stay at home dad, I do stuff around the house to keep busy, but am usually available for games during the day if people are keen!

MeanY
    MeanY
    Keymaster

2 cats 😀 Wheres the pics? These are the new ones you acquired recently?

Did we ever play DOD together? I know we played tons of CS when we first met all those years ago.

NukeJockey
    NukeJockey
    Spectator

I don’t think so. I used to play for a clan called FragnLag [FnL^]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 3
Terkoz, MeanY, Haff
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 132, Posts: 1,027, Members: 45
Welcome to our newest member, SagironxNa
Most users ever online was 8 on 08/01/2017 10:49 am