This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by MeanY MeanY 1 year, 11 months ago. This post has been viewed 490 times

• Author
    MeanY
    MeanY
    Keymaster

Bryan aka MeanY.

Thought I would introduce myself to kick things off. My gaming experience is vast from casual gaming to fairly hard core competitive. (I rank tactics/training drills 3 nights a week as the hardcore part of my competitive ladder gaming)

From consoles to PC and massive lan events I have played across platforms and participated in various ladders and events.

I have always sought to be a part of a team and often naturally fall into leadership roles at some point. I have led various clans in the counter strike and battlefield series participating in different ladders along the way and I have also participated in and led some very large guilds in Wow.

My focus is definitely on coop, squad and teamwork style games these days. I enjoy grouping up with mates, trying to share what I know where possible and just enjoying gaming. When it’s raining or the nets out I’ll start chipping away at the backlog of single player content I need to finish.

I also enjoy listening to community feedback and helping where I can. I have experience in all aspects of computing. Web design, hardware, fault finding, optimising, programming/scripting and whatever else. If someone needs help I’m always happy to go out of my way to assist if I can. I’d rather explain how to fix it to someone then do it for them. If people are learning stuff and I helped them do it then I’m happy.

When i’m not gaming I like to be outside as much as possible. Hunting, bush walks, 4wd’ing, fishing… whatever I can do to keep boredom at bay.

I can be contacted via the games accounts below:

SteamGroup: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ImminentThreatGamingAus
    Uplay: iT.MeanY
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MeanY/
    Origin: TheMeanY
    Battle.Net: MeanY#1965

Pictures or Play area and PC spec/peripherals to follow later on.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 0
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 139, Posts: 1,061, Members: 39
Welcome to our newest member, Dragon967
Most users ever online was 8 on 08/01/2017 10:49 am