Topic: Loluxury05 Reporting in

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Loluxury05 Loluxury05 3 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 225 times

• Author
    Loluxury05
    Loluxury05
    Participant

Greetings all, Some of you may already know me, for those of you who don’t my name is Rohan I go by the gaming name of Loluxury05 or Lolux whichever i dont mind, i’m 29, married and live on the sunshine coast in Queensland (no kids yet), i have been gaming basically my whole life started with my first pc back in 95, I am a mechanic by trade and in my spare time i can usually be found on my pc. I mostly play a lot of simulation style games with a few FPS thrown in, but will always be willing to try something new.

It has been only 3-4 years since i started gaming in groups and found Meany while playing arma3 and since then have found a great number of new friends and fellow gamers. It has only really been since then that i have started to get into competitive gaming.

However I am a quiet fellow at first but can be noisy when i want just point me in the right direction and i’ll start chatting off non-stop. That about sums me up look forward to meeting and gaming with everyone.
    Regards
    Rohan

Haff
    Haff
    Keymaster

Hey mate. Good to see you hanging round. What you playing these days besides diablo?

Terkoz
    Terkoz
    Keymaster

Great to see you here mister. Will catch you in channel soon.

Atomic
    Atomic
    Participant

Hey mate welcome.

Loluxury05
    Loluxury05
    Participant

hey guys thanks for the welcomes

well haff lately i have been playing fortnite (much thanks to nommingu for getting me the game) and elite dangerous have really been the main ones of late.
    but i am wiling to play other games if others are on, i do prefer to be in games with larger groups and voice chat going (not that i am really talkative).

And definatly looking forward to catching up with you Terkoz as well as everyone else in games and chat soon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 3
Terkoz, MeanY, Haff
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 132, Posts: 1,027, Members: 45
Welcome to our newest member, SagironxNa
Most users ever online was 8 on 08/01/2017 10:49 am